Medicus Health Partners
Medicus Health Partners
Medicus Health Partners
We have moved!!!
From the 14th of June 2021 we have relocated to Alma Healthcare Centre. Please visit our new website
Three of Our Branch Sites have merged from the 14th of June 2021 Medicus Health Partners – Curzon Avenue, Dean House and Green Street, have all moved to Medicus Health Partners – Alma Healthcare Centre, in Woodall Road – Please click here for more details.
We want to ensure that everyone is kept as safe as possible. If you need to visit the practice in person, please follow social distancing guidelines and do not attend if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently tested positive for COVID-19.
Please remember to wear a face covering if you visit the surgery. Measures are in place to keep you safe from infection even when restrictions are relaxed.
Your general practice team are here for you, continuing to provide services as we have been doing throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Prioritising delivery of care and services based on clinical needs
- Adding lots of information to our website, so you can get help and advice online at any time
- Set-up a COVID-19 team to help with booking, rearranging appointments and general enquiries – 0208 370 4900 – Please select option 1
- We have lots of enquiries about Vaccine Status for people who need to travel, the NHS App is the quickest way to obtain this, please see our website for further details on how to download this App, together with all the other options this App can offer. Just to confirm this is not the “Track and Trace” App.
- A letter confirming your Vaccine Status can be obtained by calling 119 if you do not have access to online services. Please note GPs are not able to provide any Vaccine Status confirmation.
- The online PATCHs service is a quick and easy way to obtain help, simply log onto our website and click on PATCHS – register for an account and send us the details, this can include, questions about your health, requests for repeat medication, fit notes or requests for appointment.
- For urgent issues or out of hours, you can also call the NHS on 111 or go online to seek NHS advice 111.nhs.uk
- If you don’t have access to online services or are unable to use them, our phone lines are open from 8am – 6.30pm Monday – Friday – When you phone, you will be asked to provide some information about your healthcare need. This will help the practice healthcare team assess the most appropriate way to provide your care, which may include a face-to-face consultation and ensure it is provided by the most appropriate person.
General Practice Data For Planning & Research Notice
NHS Digital has been collecting data from GPs through its trusted General Practice Extraction Service. This system is now being replaced with their new General Practice Data for Planning and Research (GPDPR) service, a broader general-purpose collection which will enable faster access to pseudonymised patient data for planners and researchers.
More detailed information can be found via NHS Digital,(please click on the link) including the process of how you can opt out.
Data collection will start on 1st September 2021, if you do not want your data extracted and shared with NHS Digital this should be done by returning this form (please click on the link) to your GP practice by 24th August 2021 to allow time for processing it. You can send the form by post or email to your GP practice or call 0300 3035678 for a form to be sent out to you.
Instruction is also attached to inform patients how they can have choice of a National Opt-Out, via the NHS App.
If you have the NHS App you are able to view and change your preference in the NHS App:
- Go to Your health
- Select Choose if data from your health and care records is shared for planning and research.
- Select Make your choice.
- Review the information on the page, then select Start now.
- View your preference, then select Change if you want to change it.
- Update your choice, then select
You can also visit www.nhs.uk/your-nhs-data-matters to make your choice.
Welcome to Medicus Health Partners
Medicus Health Partners is the largest GP Partnership in Enfield, delivering services to over 92,000 patients from its 14 locations. All locations work on the same systems and our patients can access services, attend appointments and get help wherever they see the Medicus Logo. In January 2021 all 15 GP contracts merged and Medicus Health Partners is now fully integrated and operates as a single contract.
Creative planning by a small group of GPs in Enfield who wanted to make a difference, a desire to work together for the benefit of their patients and staff. All having different skills, their surgeries offering different services, looking at innovative ways of bringing care closer to home, offering patients new ways of accessing healthcare to suit their needs and lifestyles was the vision.
In April 2018 their vision came together, and Medicus Health Partners was formed and launched with 11 practices within the Super Partnership, the strength and forward thinking of the partnership attracted other surgeries and in November 2020 there are now 15 surgeries and 36 GP Partners within Medicus Health Partners. The success of the Partnership did not stop there, winning a contract to deliver support services into care homes and work closely with the CCG and Federation in Enfield to maximise what can be achieved by working together to improve healthcare provision across the borough. In 2019 the contract to deliver SAS services across NCL was awarded to Medicus Health Partners.
Support for COVID-19 has also been a focus, running the GP Assessment Centre at Chase Farm Hospital and opening one of the 3 Vaccine Hubs in Enfield at the Carlton House location has given the Partnership a wealth of learning to share with colleagues.
The Partners are proud of the progress so far, but they are not finished yet, they want to make things even better for patients and will be launching new services and adopting technology so patients can choose how they request and receive healthcare in the future. Our vision is to work with other services to bring even more options closer to our patients.
Medicus Health Partners is also part of Enfield Unity Primary Care Network, working with other practices in the area to share resources and support our patients.
We have a computerised repeat prescription service. Repeat prescriptions are normally for patients with long-term conditions who receive regular treatment.
Our PATCHS service allows you to securely message the practice to ask your doctor a question or request an appointment. Your doctor is then able to reply to you and ….
MONDAY – FRIDAY : 08.00 – 18.30
SATURDAY & SUNDAY : CLOSED
Patients may receive calls from our staff outside these times as some appointments are scheduled after / before surgery hours. We offer variable EVENING / MORNING appointments outside our regular hours – please check at Reception for details
CQC Rating: GOOD
2017: The practice underwent a routine CQC inspection on the 4th of May, 2017. The Practice once again got amazing feedback from the CQC team of inspectors and secured GOOD in all 5 domains of the inspection. The detailed report can be found in the link here
“To support and improve quality of life for our patients through the delivery of clinical excellence and compassionate care closer to home.”